Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Life Drawing and then some

normal weight is normal

extreme skinny exaggeration is creepy

normal weight is... boring?

+300 lbs chubs is fun!

I'm a little ADD when it comes to Figure Drawing, so when I went up to the U of U with my buddy Hawks for their open figure drawing session, I was kind of disappointed that the whole thing was going to be one long sustained pose. But, I always try to work with what I've got, so I bounced around the room a bit getting different angles. And, with much thanks to Ryan Woodward's drawing classes at BYU, I used some drawing exercises where I played around with adding and taking away weight from the model to focus on drawing anatomy from memory/imagination.

1 comment:

Tyler said...

I'm glad the model didn't see that fat version of her. lol!

Most Popular Posts of ALL TIME