Thursday, March 1, 2012

darksiders 2 polycount competition!

Latest Update: Here's the link to my post with my Final Presentation image
http://ezralau.blogspot.com/2012/03/darksiders-final-image.html
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before I write anything, here's the contest details: Polycount: Darksiders II ‘Create a Weapon’ Contest. I'll be updating this post as I make progress.

And here's concept art for my "Angelic Hammer":



3d blocking

some other spike ideas... pulled the reference images from Google Image Search

scale/proportion test
redesign time
refined the redesign





2 comments:

Moose said...

Love it! I think you got the angelic theme right on. I think it could be weaponized just a titch more though. Maybe just something to give the hammer more volume. Well done and glhf!

Moose said...

I am Scott R by the way

Most Popular Posts of ALL TIME