Wednesday, September 21, 2011

ha! i bet you all thought I had gotten lazy!


Source: ArenaNet blog

But in fact I was super busy working on an Environment Artist Internship application which I found out about just last week that is due today! (ArenaNet had posted their internship positions Aug. 15, but I only read about it on their blog Sept. 12) ... and come to think of it, daily posts are exhausting for both the blog writer and the blog reader... so I might amend my previous commitment to weekly blog updates.

I was delaying posting my WIPs and any other details about the internship just in case some other grubby animation student was planning on stealing my spot! Now that there's only 24hrs left before the submissions are due, I figure there's no harm in showing you all what I've been working on. Here's a link to the blog post with all the cool details about ArenaNet: http://www.arena.net/blog/arenanet-class-of-2012-internship-program-now-accepting-applications

I still have a few things left to work on, but I've only got so much time in the day to devote to this project. If only I didn't have to go to work all day every day... JUST KIDDING I LIKE GETTING PAID MONEYS

Anyways...

If any of you have any crits/feedback, feel free to drop a line. If not, then feel obligated to wish me luck!

No comments:

Most Popular Posts of ALL TIME