Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Catching up on my #Inktober posts: days 5-8

I spent the weekend hanging out with family celebrating Canadian Thanksgiving and enjoying the LDS General Conference weekend. I was still sketching throughout, but I didn't have access to a scanner or Photoshop. Enjoy the art dump!

A style-exploration-type sketch of good ol' Wolverine, probably my favorite Marvel hero (he's tied with Batman as my all-time favorite hero).

We watched Disney's Tangled, and my nieces were eager to sing along to all the songs. Granted, I probably could have, too, but I chose to remain silent.

A preemptive bird sketch, in anticipation of the upcoming turkey feast that my sister was preparing. I think I was experimenting on shading for feathers.

If turkeys ever won any award, it would be for the most awkward-looking bird ever. Their gaudy-colored faces are saggy and wrinkly. They're fat and oddly proportioned. There isn't much else to say, BUT they are really fun to draw. :D
This post is brought to you by Sharpie Ultra Fine Point Permanent Markers (Google Affiliate Ad).
(I'm testing to see if this works...)

No comments:

Most Popular Posts of ALL TIME