Monday, October 24, 2011

behold, the Minocentaurus WIP


wooopp halloween's coming! I sketched this piece using pencil and paper, then scanned it into photoshop. At this stage I'm laying down some ambient occlusion before I get into the more complicated lighting stuff. and the wicked battle ax is obviously temporary. I call him "The Minocentaurus."

On that note, I'm looking for work as a Video Game Artist! If you or anyone else you know happens to have info on those types of jobs, you should probably pass that good stuff right this way. To my inbox. Thanks in advance, you!

I've also updated my portfolio site, if you hadn't already noticed. http://ezralauportfolio.blogspot.com. And you should all be expecting a lot more regular updates, as I am devoting a lot more time to upgrading my portfolio and producing higher quality 2d/3d artwork.

No comments:

Most Popular Posts of ALL TIME