Saturday, March 19, 2011

Environment Design


Half inspired by, and half revolted/haunted by the film Apocalypto, this is a three point perspective assignment done for Joe Olson's class, done to the theme "A Place of Evil." It's an odd blend of Mayan, Aztec, and Inca architecture, including some of my own creative spice thrown in for good measure.

I'm planning on modeling and texturing this scene out as a portfolio piece, as I am in the process of preparing to graduate and find my place in the world... of making video games. (PS. If you know of anyone in the industry looking to hire people, do me a favor and pass on my info. Thanks much!)

Oh, and I've run across a spectacularly awesome project: "Tsunami: Pictures for Japan" (http://cfsl.net/tsunami/). You should definitely check it out.

No comments:

Most Popular Posts of ALL TIME