Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Moida at the Zoo

So this semester I'm in Joe Olsen's "Drawing for Animation" class, and it is GREAT! Except that it's an evening class, and we usually don't get out of class until 9ish or so. Anyways, enough whining... This was our 1st assignment, given by Joe in order to assess our level of commitment or amount of "passion." The Theme was "Murder at the Zoo." I shamelessly stole the layout from a movie poster for "The Usual Suspects." Here's the link if you're interested:

Inspirational Movie Poster

I've actually never even seen the movie, but apparently it's good. Maybe later when I have time... ha!

2 comments:

Aurelia said...

I likey

The Python said...

The croc, eagle, and panda are my favorites. Nice. Who was the eventual killer?

Most Popular Posts of ALL TIME