Monday, February 2, 2009

Illusion of Life, the 1st a-sig-n-ment

Yay, it's my first 2D movie in a long time... but wait, the 3D one is on its way! This was for Kelly Loosli's "Illusion of Life" class. We had about a month to work on it, but of course I only started working on it about a week or so ago. This past weekend was particularly trying... but it is now over and I think I'm going to go to sleep and stay that way for a while.

I've tried reshooting the scene, so hopefully it will come out a little bit lighter.


The Snowboarder Speculates from Ezra Lau on Vimeo.

5 comments:

The Python said...

Man, I wish I could have seen the short; all I got was a dark screen with just-barely visible line movement. Could you email it to me?

Aaron Ludwig said...

Super dark... but super cool

The Python said...

Wow! First of all: you used a quote from one of my favorite movies of all time. That's already a score in my book.

Secondly, the dude is pretty cool and I liked the hand-flip thing.

I guess all I am trying to say, "that was pretty tight!"

Aurelia said...

neato!

Bernice Madsen said...

Whoa!! How cool is that??

Most Popular Posts of ALL TIME