Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Robotic Attack Panda!!!



This was for Joe's Class, and the assignment was to draw yourself as a 5-10 year old with your imaginary friend. I used traditional media up until the very last bit. Pens and tonal markers in the bottom picture, then touched up just a tad in the magical 4th dimension of Photoshop on the top picture.

I was tempted to add glowy lens-flare effects and specular highlights everywhere, but reluctantly decided against it... *sigh*

My earlier rendition of this assignment can be found HERE, with me riding a DINOSAUR.

3 comments:

Will Strong said...

I love that he's an attack panda but still manages to keep his clam facial expression. Nice.

Aurelia said...

Love the panda!

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Super cool Panda !!

Most Popular Posts of ALL TIME